Tomorrow

Airehead

Not at work..sometimes at home I will make a "to do" list...if I do, I try to put something on it that is an absolute...like Saturday-laundry or Sunday-church (when I am in the regular church mode..unlike summer that is hit or miss) Anyway..then I am sure to cross off at least 1 item on my list.

I also tried doing the reverse and listing my accomplishments of the day..

• Heart 2

I use a to-do list app on my MacBook. - Wonderlist.  At the top of my to-do list this morning is to update other to do lists.  We conduct very effective management and department meetings here and one outcome of every meeting is to-do's committed to by individuals.  I maintain a couple of those to-do lists as well so on my personal work to-do list is the task to update and distribute a couple other to-do lists.  It's a vicious cycle...

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I use a to-do list app on my MacBook. - Wonderlist.  At the top of my to-do list this morning is to update other to do lists.  We conduct very effective management and department meetings here and one outcome of every meeting is to-do's committed to by individuals.  I maintain a couple of those to-do lists as well so on my personal work to-do list is the task to update and distribute a couple other to-do lists.  It's a vicious cycle...

It sounds like it but no doubt it improves your productivity. That's always my dilemma though. Why is the goal to be more productive? I suspect that's why the backyard remains uncut 

• Heart 1

Only a grocery list I keep in the "Memo" app on my smartphone but I need to start adding things as soon as I think of them.  I went grocery shopping today and forgot to put a bag of frozen mixed veggies on the list.  I add a handful to ramen noodles when I nuke them for lunch. I'll have to add frozen peas and/or broccoli until I shop on Friday - I've added the frozen mixed veggies to the list.

• Heart 1

On 8/26/2019 at 8:14 PM, Longjohn said:

Only thing on my list for tomorrow is a stop at the LBS and maybe get a new back brake lever. I think my brake is broke as a result of my little boo boo the other day.

That turned into an all day project. The local Trek dealer didn't have one and looked it up and it was discontinued. I never thought of my bikes being old, my 520 is less than ten years old. The local guy recommended which shops might have what I need. I made a few phone calls and burned up twenty five dollars worth of gas and now have new levers on my bike. I thought about doing the ride without a rear brake, I don't use brakes much anyway. My wife said just use my road bike.

• Heart 1