Think it's time I moved on

Caretaker

According to my profile I've been here since September 8th 2016, I thought it was longer but there you go.

Been a couple of things happening in the background here the last few days that has me thinking that it's a good idea I bow out.

Before I leave I'd just like to say thanks to all those who have been nice to me over the year especially all the ladies here.

I have deep respect for SW and am grateful to him for providing such a super website and welcoming me here.

Thanks

I hope you will reconsider leaving. I really enjoy your posts showing us cycling and life in Ireland and other areas of Europe.  I know I haven't replied to many of them but hope to see more.                                                              

Drat and Blast!

Now the entire Forum will be at a loss when it comes to an expert on the Art of the Fine Culinary Cuisine of the Irish Boiled Potato!   :runcirclsmiley:

And, secondarily, I agree with Chris that we will miss your excellent travelogues and pictures that will no longer bring much needed grace and culture to this Forum.

You obviously should do whatever is right for you and I don't know what else you have going on.  But I enjoy your posts and would be sad to see you go.  If you need a break for a bit, hope to see you back here at some point. :nodhead: