The last weekend in February...plans?

petitepedal

Bird watching event Saturday morning. Supposed to be rainy. Then stopping at my brother’s to drop off 3 bottles of my mom’s favorite. She drinks one glass a day and was drinking a crappy white wine from the St Lawrence Valley. She likes Arctic Fox, a fairly sweet white wine  from Fox Run in Geneva NY. I can get it easily around here. 

F94AB0BD-2DA7-4C12-B771-70ACC5B39850.jpeg

• Heart 4

10 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Rest...relax...recover..not much more

None of the above. Closing is next Friday. The movers are coming Saturday. The pod people are coming Monday. We are stuffing the pod; it’s 2/3 full but the tire mounting machine and 20 ton press need to be loaded. There are boxes in the attic that need to come down. Where did all this shit come from?:frantics:

My husband said that I should take the truck today and go buy more plants and trees.  I am super excited.  I almost could not sleep as I pondered what I am going to buy.  I feel so lucky right now.  

Also, we are getting three loads of gravel delivered today.  

My cup is so full that it runs over with goodness in my life right now.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

I think I'll be heading out to a historic western wagon train-themed party this weekend.  Don't worry - I'll have masks and I know there will be plenty of social distancing.  They're holding it in the Sierra Nevada mountains, which just eats at me because the place is in California.  There's some snow and it's sorta cold there still, too. but not as bad as Texas anyway.  By engraved invitation from some friends of mine, the Donners.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I think I'll be heading out to a historic western wagon train-themed party this weekend.  Don't worry - I'll have masks and I know there will be plenty of social distancing.  They're holding it in the Sierra Nevada mountains, which just eats at me because the place is in California.  There's some snow and it's sorta cold there still, too. but not as bad as Texas anyway.  By engraved invitation from some friends of mine, the Donners.

Please send photos with you and your hosts.