Vote for our forum favorite softball player…Emmy

Airehead

Just now, Digital_photog said:

This was a little difficult for me.  Since we know both Emmy Miller and Emma Hiss I had to think for a couple minutes before voting for Emmy.  Both are very deserving girls. 

You know everyone. 

• Haha 1

I don't think it will hurt Emmy's chances of winning but so far I have voted 8 times for Emmy and 3 for Emma.  Used different devices and IP addresses so if they want to check they won't know it is the same person.  Gotta help out friends and local Indiana girls.  P8, Sorry for dividing my vote.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

I don't think it will hurt Emmy's chances of winning but so far I have voted 8 times for Emmy and 3 for Emma.  Used different devices and IP addresses so if they want to check they won't know it is the same person.  Gotta help out friends and local Indiana girls.  P8, Sorry for dividing my vote.

The rules say you can vote multiple times as long as it's not automated or similar electronic method

• Heart 2

It is interesting that Indiana has 3 of the nominees.  Shows the quality of Indiana softball.  Our 2 oldest granddaughters used to play on teams against Emma Hiss.  They have both given up on softball and the oldest is concentrating on her cross country and track.  Has lettered in both sports and then second is playing volleyball.  

• Heart 1
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Will my vote from Canada be suspicious? 

I think the fact it's coming from a Flying Pig might raise more questions, but if Cheesy can vote, don't see why you can't.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

We should vote more to get Emmy's vote count over 10k.

402 votes to go for that.   It's like the old days of trying to reach the daily post goal!

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Here are the nominees for SBLive’s National High School Girls Athlete of the Week for March 25-31.“

The week is long over. What’s the good word, @Parr8hed

We still have time to vote.  

Here are the nominees for SBLive’s National High School Girls Athlete of the Week for March 25-31. Voting closes on Monday, April 8, at 11:59 (Pacific Time).

• Thank You 1