What brand of hot dog did you eat yesterday?

AirwickWithCheese

3 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

None yesterday...but heading up to Costco now. Tempting me with their $1.50 special.

Yes, you were very, very wrong yesterday so get 2 specials to make it right. I am heading to Tanners Big Orange to continue celebrating living in the greatest country. :nodhead:

Hot dogs, crinkle fries, watermelon, strawberry ice cream.  :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, team scooter said:

When you're from Chicago, there is only one brand. 

hd.jpg

I wish we had those here. We used to have a place in town called Chicago Dog who served up Vienna Beef dogs, but they closed up quite a few years ago. I talked with a guy who works at Lindy’s here about their “Chicago Dog” on the menu, and he said don’t order it. It’s not the real thing, and he’s been trying to get the owner to take it off the menu. He also said it’s too costly to ship the authentic ingredients to ABQ; you’d end up paying $7, and nobody’s going to pay that much. But we probably would. It seems like we paid about that much at the place that closed. With a side of fries. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Kirby said:

None, but if I did have any, it would have been Hebrew National.

My next favorite. There’s only seven in the package, so we end up with an extra bun that I toast with garlic butter and eat with a salad the next day. 

• Heart 1