Weekend plans..our last weekend in January

petitepedal

Wow is going to be out with friends tomorrow. Going to have to do some weed killing after the 2 inches of rain this week. Might take out the Miata for a bit. 
Sunday is Silent Sunday at South Mountain. Planning to ride it. 

• Heart 1

Womaxx is sick with a sinus infection and the antibiotics are kicking the hell out of her.

I've got a full slate of Rolex 24, basketball games and football.  It's raining anyway.  The model dragster kit arrived yesterday and all the "chromed" parts went into the de-chroming bath.  I'm working on some other parts for the next few days however.  This kit was made in the last century and I'm not sure the "Royal Purple" decals will be usable so the final paint job may represent another car that I can purchase new decals from from Slixx.  The kit was an unusual 10 however.  This is not always true for the old kits as environmental issues age many of them even those brand new in the box for 25 years.

• Heart 2

Rain has put an end to any skiing this weekend😩

we do have a cycling club meeting Saturday. Spring can’t be too far away.

need to finish up a few things in the sugarhouse to get ready for the season.

• Sad 1

pretty light weekend.

Dinner with cousins in the city tonight.  Tomorrow, replace door framing, knock a few more items off the honeydo list at Jr. Wife's house, some basement cleaning at my house, Mass, then a show.  Sunday, Bring dinner to BiL and SiL, they just need a break.

• Heart 1

Back to Home Depot. :angry:

Routed, cut, assembled the frames and painted the top where the translucent material will be secured. 

Before flipping and painting the other decorative side, while painted top was drying went to Ace (14/2 wire) and Home Depot (LED lights). Purchase two 24"" and one 36" LED light to fit in 42" - 57" - 42" cabinets.

Who is the dummy that designed these LED lights? The 24" are fine with straight out plugs, but the 36" has an angled plug that can't be reversed that angles into the wall where it mounts. That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen!

Looks like will have to return the 36" for a 24" and mount three 24" despite the space difference. Alternately, these lights also came with 12" links that are way too short and have to plug all three into outlets rather than link. But the link for the 24" is straight out and the 5' power cord will fit into it. Probably safe, just hate to rig it that way.

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg