Pebs had a heart attack

BuffJim

Sorry to her that, he is a young man. I'm glad his recovery is going well.

I left Ohio just in time. On the court we lived on, one neighbor died of a heart attack at 49. The guy across the street (53) went in for a stress test and they found blockage in three arteries, he received three stents that day. I just learned that my next door neighbor there (63) had 95% blockage in his left anterior descending artery, aka the widow maker.  Three out of five houses on the court had coronary incidents in 2016.

57 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

I left Ohio just in time. On the court we lived on, one neighbor died of a heart attack at 49. The guy across the street (53) went in for a stress test and they found blockage in three arteries, he received three stents that day. I just learned that my next door neighbor there (63) had 95% blockage in his left anterior descending artery, aka the widow maker.  Three out of five houses on the court had coronary incidents in 2016.

It must be that Cincinnati water. A good reason to drink beer.

• Heart 4

3 hours ago, Committee of fancy assholes said:

I just sent him an email, I hope he is still using that account.  The rumor is that this was an auto-erotic asphyxiation accident that went bad*, he is lucky to be around still!

I'ma guessing that FY's hands around his neck negates anything "auto" about it. JMHO.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Old#7 said:

I think you were bad luck.  They'll all get better now.

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Old#7 said:

Pebs was 100% blocked in the LAD.  It was super scary.

8 hours ago, Committee of fancy assholes said:

I just sent him an email, I hope he is still using that account.  The rumor is that this was an auto-erotic asphyxiation accident that went bad*, he is lucky to be around still!

*I may have made that up

He got your email, it's why I showed up to update y'all.  I signed in to the LF but the first 5 posts were political so I logged out.

• Heart 2

• 2 years later...