Would You Cheat on Your Spouse for A Thousand Bucks? 💰

Mr. Beanz

Bwahahahahahaha! No. 
We haven’t talked about it in a while, but there used to be the “hall pass” conversation. If x person came onto you, the other would be understand if something happened. It was more pillow talk, but I can think of one time if I had said she was my hall pass it probably would have happened. I didn’t. 

• Heart 2

36 minutes ago, groupw said:

Bwahahahahahaha! No. 
We haven’t talked about it in a while, but there used to be the “hall pass” conversation. If x person came onto you, the other would be understand if something happened. It was more pillow talk, but I can think of one time if I had said she was my hall pass it probably would have happened. I didn’t. 

I ask Gina but she says never and that she couldn't find anyone better than me.  I think she's pulling my leg. 🤣

I myself am a one woman man. I think 90% of women are attractive but I need relatin'.. 😄

16 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I'm not sure I could find someone to pay now.

It's better to be alone with a clear mind and good night's sleep.  I bet there's a ton of people who would disagree with me.  Not here on this forum but in the wider, wild world jungle.:party:

Oh believe me   there are some that will pay. It's a crazy world out there. 😄

7 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

Oh believe me   there are some that will pay. It's a crazy world out there. 😄

Sure it can be nuts.  It's hard to imagine...to me, it's an exhausting thought. A person needs to liberate themselves to peace of mind.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

I ask Gina but she says never and that she couldn't find anyone better than me.  I think she's pulling my leg. 🤣

I myself am a one woman man. I think 90% of women are attractive but I need relatin'.. 😄

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

If you’re spouse is cool with it, is it still cheating ?:scratchhead: If Gina took half that would make her a partner in crime, an accessory to prostitution. Follow that line of thought and she’s your pimp! Not really, a pimp would take $900 and leave you $50. Beanz says, “where’s the other $50?” Gina replies, “taxes, my man, taxes.”

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Sure it can be nuts.  It's hard to imagine...to me, it's an exhausting thought. A person needs to liberate themselves to peace of mind.

I love the way they kept switching back and forth over the years on this song. It was a Nostalgic sounding song back when they wrote it. Fifty years later even more so.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Cheat and "get away with it" or cheat but have that forever over my head?

And it ain't cheating if she says "I get half" :D

When my brother’s first marriage was on the rocks he asked me if I would cheat if nobody would know about it.  My answer: No as I would know.  Brother: no you don’t get it, nobody would know.  Me: I understand your question.  Brother walked away perplexed… 😂

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, ChrisL said:

When my brother’s first marriage was on the rocks he asked me if I would cheat if nobody would know about it.  My answer: No as I would know.  Brother: no you don’t get it, nobody would know.  Me: I understand your question.  Brother walked away perplexed… 😂

Apparently, more wives than I thought lurk here! :frantics:

• Haha 2

Depends.......

Is Wo46 going to get half of everything we own?

Is the one I'm cheating with going to cut the grass? 

Is she willing to drive the motorhome and trailer?

She going to be my monkey?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Mr. Beanz said:

Gina says she wouldn't mind if I did as long as she gets half the dough. 😄

Only problem is I can't find anybody willing to pay! 🤣

You don't have to find someone who will pay.  Just have sex with someone you like and give Gina $500.  

• Haha 3

When I was a sales demonstration pilot, a wealthy middle aged woman purchased an aircraft but insisted I come to Vienna for the summer to teach her to fly it.  She said I would look good on the beach and in a tux for theatre.  She offered a lot of money but I couldn't help but to think she wanted a little more than pilot support.