What is your favorite dog breed?

Some Old Guy

Just now, Tim Burr said:

If I got a dog, I think it would be a beagle.  I had one for a short time, but he got sick.  I think they are a good compromise in size (not too big or small), they generally have a good disposition and are loyal, and they are mostly adorable.  :)

I had one as a kid...named him snoopy

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

None. They are all great in their own respects.  You name a breed or show me a mutt and I smile.  Dogs and cats and hamsters and spiders - all creatures great and small - are great (except fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and fire ants).

Tom

Yeah but which one is your favorite?!?!? :P

Inge.  She was the best breed of the pack. 

Ylva isn't anything like Inge.  In fact, she's the exact opposite of the spectrum.   It's wrong to expect Ylva to be Inge.

But Ylva has helped me grow.  Her reactions to life are not her fault, she had a pretty rough childhood.  Ylva has taught me how to love her; despite her ugly and repugnant behaviors. 

I've come to embrace the wicked.

Couch

• Heart 2

18 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Inge.  She was the best breed of the pack. 

Ylva isn't anything like Inge.  In fact, she's the exact opposite of the spectrum.   It's wrong to expect Ylva to be Inge.

But Ylva has helped me grow.  Her reactions to life are not her fault, she had a pretty rough childhood.  Ylva has taught me how to love her; despite her ugly and repugnant behaviors. 

I've come to embrace the wicked.

Couch

So you love me too?

Choice 1. Labarador Retriever (not enough space) Chocolate first, Yellow second, Black third.

Choice 2. German Shepherd (not enough space)

Choice 3. Pembroke (not Cardigan) Welsh Corgi (enough space)

Not close enough to home from work though, so I'm awaiting retirement.  I have declared that retirement will be when we get a dog to live alongside any feline companions already here.