A question for the guys here... how much pink clothing do you have?

Mr. Silly

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I have two dress shirts with pink in them.  One is a pink pin stripe oxford cloth the other is a my Easter egg shirt, with lots of pastel colors.

Also have a pink t shirt I think.

My wife sells Mary Kay.  Do not ask me about her pink clothes.

does she have a pink cadilac? :) 

What about salmon colored :whistle: Our big burly maintenance guy was oh so funny...for some special occasion that required him to look a little spiffy..he wore this "salmon" colored shirt..we teased him that it was pink..and he kept shouting  "It's salmon..I won't wear pink" :D...we had a big burly Chef at the time..loved to pull his chain..they were dang close to the same size..Came up to him and gave him a hug...OMG..he freaked..we laughed.

• Haha 2

This is all I gots. And I had to dig way, way, way in the back of the snowmobile clothing closet to find it. But its still my mostest favorite snowmo jacket of all time. Though those colors went oot of style 25/30 years ago. I guess that pink is more of a magenta. And after being stuffed in a closet for 25 years with little air circulation, its all wrinkly and doesn't smell very good. :(

jacket.jpg

• Heart 1

I have a pinkish shirt. It was white until i did laundry and washed it with something red. I am not allowed to do laundry unsupervised anymore🙂

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Zealot said:

Probably more than most of you here. 

I have a lot of pink shirts. My wife has fought breast cancer for twenty five years. Susan Komen used to give us pink shirts when we did “Race for the cure”. We quit doing their events when we learned how they spent the money that came in.

I have a couple short sleeve dress shirts in pink an a couple long sleeve ones. Pink is the new black.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Pink is not my colour, and apparently does not suit my skin tones.  My colour works well with orange I am told (please no current politic jokes here) and have several orange shirts, which is an odd colour that gets lots of comments

Dearie hasn't worn pink.

He did have salmon jacket..in 1970's before I met him.

He likes wearing orange.  He loves wearing his orange hoodie that I bought for him. I had no idea it would be such a hit.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Silly said:

I assumed  all the ladies had some pink in their wardrobe.

I don’t believe my wife has any pink.  Maybe a breast cancer shirt somewhere but she doesn’t wear pink. 

Hell 1/2 the time she’s wearing my hoodies or T shirts...  I recently lost my favorite Rams hoodie to her....

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I don’t believe my wife has any pink.  Maybe a breast cancer shirt somewhere but she doesn’t wear pink. 

Hell 1/2 the time she’s wearing my hoodies or T shirts...  I recently lost my favorite Rams hoodie to her....

This.  No pink.

Fortunately, my partial red-green color blindness doesn't fool me about pinks when clothes shopping - some purples look blue and some reds and greens look brown and when in doubt I'll ask another shopper or a worker.

I used to have one pink 10K race tee shirt from the "Lady Baltimore 10K" that I lost in the house fire in March.

Only women can run in the race, but the Baltimore Roadrunners Club, to which I belonged, volunteered to work the race as monitors, first aid, and safety workers and we each got a race tee shirt for doing so.