Anyone else off today?

Gump

I'm always off...oh, you're not talking 'mentally.':frantics:

Just trimmed the hedges and getting ready to mow the lawn. Hoping to beat the storm with rain starting in the afternoon. At least it is overcast rather than direct sun when mowing.

• Heart 1

Trying to survive company. She got home at 5 AM after I had to give her instructions twice. Then fell asleep on the recliner  and woke up when I came down. She just drank a big glass of fireball, and now won’t go to sleep. BuffCarla’s sleeping through it all. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Trying to survive company. She got home at 5 AM after I had to give her instructions twice. Then fell asleep on the recliner  and woke up when I came down. She just drank a big glass of fireball, and now won’t go to sleep. BuffCarla’s sleeping through it all. 

What is the relationship to this "company"

and why doesn't she use GPS ?

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Further said:

What is the relationship to this "company"

and why doesn't she use GPS ?

She said GPS wasn’t working. BuffCarla’s close friend from decades ago, lives in Newport News now. Not the most mentally or emotionally  stable person. 

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

Do they like all that attention? 

Yes they do. Tooth rushing is a great game. Ryan doesn’t like his front nails dremeled but otherwise they are very patient. Paulie will jump up on the grooming table even when it isn’t his turn. Funny boy. 

• Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

Ya, off today. Picked some weeds in the raspberry garden. Gray Cat has a favorite plant in there, so he joined me. He munched on the plant for a bit then went to the back area and watched squirrels eat the sunflower seeds I had tossed for them earlier. 

Laundry and a few other indoor dinkin' around things. Too hot and muggy outside today to do much else.

• Heart 1

I came into the office to putter this morning as I wanted to ride a route from the office.  I'll be on the bike in a few minutes heading north.  I might putter a bit more this afternoon and then head home.  No real plans for today.  WoKzoo was headed out for some girl stuff with a friend who was off work today.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

I have today off and have friends scheduled to come by at 1:00 PST today.  I want to work some -- and may -- but so far that 3 day weekend is living up to it's name.

I always used to kid myself that I would do schoolwork or work work over the long Thanksgiving holiday.  Never came close to happening. :D

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I never get a day off.   :(

All that planning for Jeopardy and rewatching on the game show network can eat up a lot of a fellas time.  Oh, and don't forget your crosswords.  That's going to fill in the gaps.  It's amazing you find time to eat and sleep.  :)

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

All that planning for Jeopardy and rewatching on the game show network can eat up a lot of a fellas time.  Oh, and don't forget your crosswords.  That's going to fill in the gaps.  It's amazing you find time to eat and sleep.  :)

POTD

Not at work today, I’m always off, and even at work, I seldom work. I asked for a job, never said anything about working.

I’ve been puttering in the yard and garden all day and am now enjoying a well deserved beer

A beautiful day here, warm, sunny and a light breeze.    :)