New family member

Longjohn

Name that pup  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Help us pick a name

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 01:52 AM

27 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Sadly Oreo passed away on July 4th. Jax found Oreo’s Sloth toy that the sunshine committee sent and has been playing with it all morning.

WHAT!!!! :(

I did not see or heartbeat news :( :( 

Sorry you lost your kitty friend. 

• Thank You 1

48 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I guess his name is Jax. We just made an appointment for him and they asked his name and Judy said Jax.

63523EDF-0604-4D70-BC77-EFE18015C51F.jpeg

My brother had a lab named Jackson, short for Stonewall Jackson but we all called him Jacks or Jax, as dogs need names that are short and abrupt when you have to give a command.   Congratulations.

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Kirby said:

So tell us more about him?  Where did you get him?  What are his hobbies? His likes and dislikes?

We got him from an Amish family. We checked the shelters first and they wanted outrageous prices for unwanted pups. The area shopper (a free weekly paper) had three litters of pups. The first one didn’t have a phone number and was an hour away. I think they were Labradoodle. We didn’t make it up to see them because we didn’t want to drive for an hour and find them all gone. The second advertised Labradoodle and was local with a phone number. We called them and went over to see them. The mother dog was awesome but the pups all looked like Labs. Turns out the neighbor’s Lab got to her first. They were all cute and lovable but we decided to check out the other litter which was Golden Retrievers and was near by.

Jax picked me out as soon as he saw me.

The litter that looked like Labs had this little guy that liked both of us. It was tempting but he lost out to Jax. See98B83D9C-754E-45F5-BFDC-D448C5E1DBDA.jpeg.fe3ebf4468aec772d205e916fa03d04b.jpeg

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1