Are you back to the office?

Prophet Zacharia

Are days still running together in your mind? I have a difficult time recalling what day of the week it is still, despite being back in person for nearly three weeks. Someone told me it was Tuesday yesterday, which confused me for an hour because I thought is was Wednesday, but she temporarily convinced me it wasn’t. I only know the day of the week anymore because of specific job tasks done on Wednesdays and Thursdays. :dontknow:

• Heart 1

I never left the office but the days still run together. Many days there are only two of us there. 

Now that we are gearing up to start having staff return on the 15th we are receiving guidelines on the protocols we must follow. You can tell it’s government, between screening, cleaning, scheduling etc. staff would be better off staying home.

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Are days still running together in your mind? I have a difficult time recalling what day of the week it is still, despite being back in person for nearly three weeks. Someone told me it was Tuesday yesterday, which confused me for an hour because I thought is was Wednesday, but she temporarily convinced me it wasn’t. I only know the day of the week anymore because of specific job tasks done on Wednesdays and Thursdays. :dontknow:

I was on my morning walk with the pup and thought it was Wednesday.  I have a recurring 8am "muster" meeting on Thursdays - my only WTF is this scheduled so early type of meeting - and I have an alarm on my phone warning me at 7:55 to remember to call in.  Anyway, that went off during the walk, and I was like :scratchhead:  :dontknow:  until I realized it was Thursday.

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Are days still running together in your mind? I have a difficult time recalling what day of the week it is still,

That has been my reality for almost 3 years now...   Every day is a Saturday, except Monday when I have to take out the garbage.  I was really messed up on Memorial Day, the garbage had to go out on Tuesday that week.    

Today... not necessarily in any particular order, and there is no order yet.   I get to paint the basement steps (from the garage to the basement), walk the dogs, get a haircut :) (fist since 2/7), take a shower, and go on a bike ride.    I do know the last thing today before going to sleep, will be cleaning and priming the steps from the garage to the hallway next to the kitchen.  (the primer can dry overnight)  Those steps get painted tomorrow night.

Other than that...  no plans, except for a long bike ride tomorrow when WoBG goes to get her hair done.  

1 hour ago, JerrySTL said:

I will be going into the office for what should be the last time tomorrow

Jerry your 'scheduled' life will change soon...   

• Heart 1

No, and when I do, I am going to resign/retire.

Currently everyone only goes into the office to drop some paperwork or deposit checks off...no loitering/working. They do have a virtual staff meeting next Tuesday which will probably blow off. 

My State realtor license is due for it's 2 year renewal in September and was thinking about letting it lapse. The issue is, while I have already paid the annual MLS dues, the annual Realtor Association dues are due the end of this month and are around $500. Plus another $200 about to hit for legal malpractice. Think I will just move September forward to end of June. The irony is, while was going to let the State license expire, may actually renew it where could make referrals and get paid. It is cheap...$25 for the on-line continuing education course that gives me all the required credits, and $60 to the State, good for 2 years.