How many Canada Provinces or Territories have you visied?

Bikeguy
Go to solution Solved by Wilbur,

Quebec Province and Ontario Province.

Just returning home after a couple days. Really liked Niagra-on-the-Lake and the view over Lake Ontario. Far better than the touristy Niagra Falls.

A few years ago (pre-COVID) went to Montreal.

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

Quebec Province and Ontario Province.

Just returning home after a couple days. Really liked Niagra-on-the-Lake and the view over Lake Ontario. Far better than the touristy Niagra Falls.

A few years ago (pre-COVID) went to Montreal.

I have some Montreal steak seasoning.  Does that count?  I also ate at the Maple Leaf Diner recently.  

Haven't visited Newfoundland, Yukon nor Northwest Territories yet.

I have spent 2 days in Nuvavut.

Like many people who lived in southern Ontario for a long time, several visits to southern Quebec.  Which is absolutely not the experience at all, of many long-time Albertans. Quite a number of folks don't even have interest to visit Quebec at all, considering the fact that the French language as an official language has/does make it different for centuries.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

What's a Province?  Why can't everyone just have states?

Call them states.  It makes no sense, and once we've formalized the annexation, that's what they'll be called anyway.  Honestly, it's just dopey calling them "provinces".

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Call them states.  It makes no sense, and once we've formalized the annexation, that's what they'll be called anyway.  Honestly, it's just dopey calling them "provinces".

First, get a President that can pronounce "annexation", even while walking, then we will talk. :) 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Ontario several times.  I'm not sure the others count until statehood is declared.

Is Michigan willing to call itself South Michigan if we get Ontario and rename it properly to North Michigan?  Maybe even a N, S, W, & E Michigan???

I lived in Toronto, Ontario from Aug. - Dec. 1975 as an IIT visiting student and taught Organic Chemistry Lab at U. of Toronto, and I flew to Vancouver, British Columbia, where we spent a day checking out the town before boarding an Alaska Cruise ship the next day.

My earliest memory is at age 3, in the summer of 1954, getting hit with a big splash of very cold water while on the Maid of the Mist and cruising beneath Niagara Falls (Ontario/New York).  I remember being really short standing next to my mother and other adults and not being able to see what was going on.  It bothered me that I had to wear a different color raincoat than the adults (yellow vs black).  I had no idea what we were doing and cried when I got hit with the water.