Jump to content

Yes or No?


Razors Edge
 Share

Recommended Posts



1 minute ago, bikeman564™ said:

no, but I'm not into them type drinks

I think it may be a tad "much", too.  I'm thinking it might be more an idea for RG to get RO whenever she visits.  Sort of dad/daughter bonding over pure sugary delight?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

That looks good, except for the coffee bits.

What part of...

"“Coffee is a great source of antioxidants, and it can increase energy as well as help to stabilize our moods,” Schapiro says. “It can also help keep our brains healthier and our minds sharper.”

...do you dislike????  You need coffee STAT!!!!!  I sense weakness in your mind and moods, and coffee can FIX that for you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, KrAzY said:

What happened to just think strong black coffee that sticks to the cup? 

Exactly. My coffee maker has great selections even an "espresso" 4 oz brew, add some frothed milk and it's delicious. My wife makes it like that daily. No sugar.

I prefer the "rich" setting with a touch of creme. It comes out like brown diesel fuel and tastes so good. Really gets ya going.

 

Coffee is coffee. Add creme, add milk, heck add sugar or some other sweetener. But do not call that drink up there a coffee beverage.

It is an adult milkshake which has had caffeine waved over it.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, thank you. I have found a nice afternoon Starbucks drink, though. Cold brew with cream and one pump of vanilla syrup. A sprinkle of cinnamon. It’s refreshing and sweet without being sugary.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, goldendesign said:

Exactly. My coffee maker has great selections even an "espresso" 4 oz brew, add some frothed milk and it's delicious. My wife makes it like that daily. No sugar.

I prefer the "rich" setting with a touch of creme. It comes out like brown diesel fuel and tastes so good. Really gets ya going.

 

Coffee is coffee. Add creme, add milk, heck add sugar or some other sweetener. But do not call that drink up there a coffee beverage.

It is an adult milkshake which has had caffeine waved over it.

I have to order my coffee beans online and get them shipped to me in Texas from Wisconsin. I found a brand they make up there I can’t find anything else to where I go. 
I’ll grind the beans and add them to the coffee maker each morning. I got spoiled with their brand.. something about it is just better. 
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KrAzY said:

I have to order my coffee beans online and get them shipped to me in Texas from Wisconsin. I found a brand they make up there I can’t find anything else to where I go

What place? my son dose the same thing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Reanimator is in Philly and you can order straight from them.

Reaminator was the mane of the type, Just is the name of the company. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

:frantics:

Man, that "Just Coffee" up in Madison has SOME SET OF BALLS on them!

Copying the folks in San Diego for their name! And stealing another place's name for a variety!!!  BALLSY!

They better be good!

image.png.cb314b085c9e99c996f64d6a93dcb27a.png

 

image.png.4678bd6c1eb778959c8e6149fcf7271c.png

 

Meh.. that’s almost like saying their can’t be two people Krazy out there in the world.. I’m not sure who trademarked what first.. just know I like their coffee. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

just know I like their coffee. 

Which is why I put a link in there for folks to order some of their own to try!

I will say, there are a LOT of good coffee roasters out there nowadays. A LOT.  Sure, ordering from the WI folks is reasonable, but there is surely a local or regional roaster doing as well (or better) that you could find. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Which is why I put a link in there for folks to order some of their own to try!

I will say, there are a LOT of good coffee roasters out there nowadays. A LOT.  Sure, ordering from the WI folks is reasonable, but there is surely a local or regional roaster doing as well (or better) that you could find. 

I have tried a lot of local roaster here, but they just fall short.. the beans smell awesome, the mixes are amazing, but it loses everything I could have wanted during the brewing process. 
It’s just regular coffee that smelled amazing at first. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...