Temps, What do you got?

Zealot
Go to solution Solved by Gump,

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

January thaw...30 degrees right now but weatherheads say that is the high for the day..cooling off today and tomorrow then 20's for the weekend.

We’re supposed to get up to 35 today. Which will bring us out of the freeze. And it look like a steady warm up to about 52 next Wednesday. 

• Heart 1

Just now, petitepedal said:

Well..in this part of the world, shadow or no shadow come February 2..6 more weeks of winter..give or take...I mean we sometimes get snow in April.

We’ve had that happen, but it’s rare.

most years, our temps fluctuate a lot between Jan and Apr. it’s been a while, but one year we hit 90 in late Jan. That was nutz!

11 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

11 here before I did an early grocery run. Temps shot up to 13 over near Wegmans but dropped back to 11 when I returned home.

14o when I took the pup out and it is now 15o, so not too crazy. Didn't feel much wind either.

• Heart 1

Just now, Zealot said:

The spa room didn’t have supplemental heat?

It’s a three season room but I use it four seasons. I ran some duck work from the wood furnace out there in 2016 but the floor isn’t insulated. I never had the hose freeze before. The plants are all up off the floor and they seem fine.

• Heart 1

We've got 21° at 9 am, but it's supposed to rise to to the mid-30's with no wind between about 1 pm to 4 pm, but I have eye field-test and exam appointments today from 1 pm to at least 2 so I may not get to walk Jake.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the upper 30's in the  with no wind until it begins to rain/snow in the early afternoon and then the temps drop and we get 2"-4" of snow 2-4" after dark, so I'll take Jake for a 2-mile walk around 11 am if I can't do a walk today.

• Heart 1

Right now, not too bad. Expected to clear and fall later today with temps around 31 in the morning here and around 24 a little north in Ocala. 

Falling Iguanas are real and wide experienced as growing up...but that is more in South Florida. Their distant cousin, the alligator, simply keeps warm in the water and deeper holes.

Cold snap.jpg

• Heart 1